Shop Managenment System is Powerful and Complete Solution for any kind of Shop Management.
Shop Managenment System in Laravel
This script we Include most Powerful Product Sell System, Admin can sell multiple product at a time with On Paid or Due Paid he/she also can edit sell product rate in sell time. Here we added Daily, Monthly and Yearly basic Sell Invoice, Total Sell, Total Due and Total Profit Statistic.
Admin can store product with category wise and easily can manage his store. This script have a powerful account section every transaction like Sell, Deposit, Expense, Withdraw under this section so that Admin account will be 100% secure and meaningful.
Admin can easily manage product provider Companies payment, due and repayment and easily can know how much he/she need repayment them. Here also include Powerful Transaction Log, Due Repayment Notification system, Due Repayment System.
Customer list wise Invoice and Due repayment history. Admin can manage complete website without single line of coding knowledge. It is professionally developed in PHP based Laravel framework with MySQL backend.It has strong SQL injection protection system which will keep away this system from hackers.
- Powerful Sell System.
- Multiple Product Sell at a Time.
- Sell Discount or Less System Include.
- Sell On Paid and Due Payment System.
- Payment Cash Or Cheque System Included.
- Daily, Monthly, Yearly Sell Statistic.
- Powerful Invoice System Included.
- Due Repayment System.
- Due Repayment Notification.
- Cash On Sell System.
- Powerful Store management.
- Category wise Product Store.
- Multiple Company Supported.
- Company Payment Due and Repayment.
- Perfect Current Cash Management.
- Perfect Daily Expense Report.
- Perfect Report Withdraw or Deposit from Shop.
- Powerful Customer Management System.
- Powerful Transaction Log Included.
- Manage Logo.
- Manage Copyright Text.
- A to Z Description.
- and much more…
This script creates an unique session for each login every time and checks login session is valid with this system or not. So there is no question about session hijacking.