Laravel is a compelling Model View Controller (MVC) architectural pattern PHP framework, an open-source web application development intended for developers who demand an uncomplicated and rich toolkit to build full-featured web applications.
Taylor Otwell created Laravel. Laravel is a PHP framework which makes it effortless for you to produce professional web application by following refined coding standards and architectural pattern.
Laravel Tutorials for Beginners
Laravel has been a popular framework for PHP development because of a simple reason – it offers everything PHP developers need to get the projects up and running in minimum time.
Laravel focuses on the end user and ensures that every project could benefit from the simplicity, clarity, and the idea of “getting the work done”.
It makes the task of building a database-backed PHP app much easier.
Many frameworks, including Laravel provide a way of organizing and designing an application’s source code (technically known as the Architectural Paradigm).
Laravel uses the Model View Controller (MVC) paradigm, the de facto standard of setting up web apps.
This concise tutorial illustrates the basics of the Laravel framework tutorials for the beginners.
Introduction of Laravel
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, is robust as well as simple to learn. In simpler form, it is an open-source web application development framework written in PHP.
It follows a model-view-controller design pattern.
Taylor Otwell created Laravel and released under MIT license. Laravel reuses the existing elements of various frameworks which aid in building a web application.
Laravel has a vibrant set of features which will heighten the pace of web development.
Laravel is the most successful elected web development aloft other PHP based MVC frameworks due to its integrity, execution, scalability, and features.
Advantages of Laravel
- Built-in Libraries.
- Built-in CLI.
- Built-in Template engine.
- Migration System.
- Error plus Exception Handling.
- Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Follows MVC Architecture.
- Built-in ORM (object-relational mapping).
Features of Laravel
- Class Auto loading
- IOC container
- Query builder
- Artisan console
- Database Seeding
- Application Logic
- Automatic Pagination
- Form Pagination
- Restful Controllers
- Reverse Routing
- The Eloquent ORM
- View Composers
- Form request
Why Laravel Framework to Learn?
- Assists professional and advanced web development exercises.
- Promotes rapid as well as reliable web application development
- Makes development, deployment, and maintenance flexible and pleasant.
- Inherent Syntax.
- An elegant set of convenient and advanced built-in features.
- Laravel is the Utmost promising PHP based MVC framework.
- Pretty adequately documented and has the large community of active members.
- And the most desirable and promising thing is it is easy to learn and understand.
Prerequisites for Laravel Tutorials
Before you begin progressing with this tutorial, we assume that you are familiar with website development using PHP and MySQL also you should be familiar with HTML, Core PHP, and Advance PHP. We have applied Laravel version 5.8 in all the examples.
Step by Step Laravel Beginner Guide
- How to Use Route/Routing in Laravel
- Use Laravel Blade Template Engine
- Understanding Models and Views in Laravel
- Working With Controllers and Middleware in Laravel
- Integrate Bootstrap Template with Laravel
- How to use PUT/PATCH and DELETE method in Laravel
- Laravel Create Migration
- How to Use Laravel Service Provider
- Laravel Form Request Validation
- How to do Custom Validation in Laravel
- Laravel Eloquent Relationships
- One To One Relationships
- One To Many Relationships
- Many To Many Relationship
- Laravel API Documentation Generator
- How To Create Dependent Drop down in Laravel
- Laravel Login Authentication
- Login With Username or Email in Laravel
- How to Resolve Laravel Blank Page on Real Server
- How To Add Pagination In Laravel
- Laravel Elasticsearch Tutorial Example From Scratch
- How to Generate PDF in Laravel Step by Step Tutorial
- Laravel New Login Register System
- How to Upload Multiple files in Laravel
- Laravel Facebook Login with Socialite
- Email Verification in Laravel with Example Step by Step
- Laravel Multiple Authentication Laravel 5.8, 5.7, 5.6 Step by Step Example
- Laravel 5.8 v2 Google ReCAPTCHA Integration