This is the first tutorial in our Flutter Introduction Tutorial Getting Started Step By Step. Let’s get started with Flutter SDK to build beautiful iOS and Android Apps.
Flutter Introduction Tutorial Getting Started Step By Step
1. Why Use Flutter?
Running at 60 fps, user interfaces created with Flutter perform far better than those created with other cross-platform development frameworks such as React Native and Ionic.
If that doesn’t excite you, here are a few more reasons why you might want to use Flutter Introduction Tutorial Getting Started Step By Step:
Here are some of the pros which I found in choosing Flutter Tutorial Getting Started Step By Step.
- Flutter uses Dart, a fast, object-oriented language with several useful features such as mixins, generics, isolates, and optional static types.
- Flutter has its own UI components, along with an engine to render them on both the Android and iOS platforms. Most of those UI components, right out of the box, conform to the guidelines of Material Design.
- Flutter apps can be developed using IntelliJ IDEA, an IDE that is very similar to Android Studio.
- It is also run with the Visual Studio Code editor.
- It’s highly productive
- Feels natural and fast rendering
- Do more with less code, even on a single OS, with a modern, expressive language and a declarative approach
- Prototype and iterate easily
- Fix crashes and continue debugging from where the app left off
- Benefit from a rich set of Material Design and Cupertino (iOS-flavor) widgets built using Flutter’s own framework
- Realize custom, beautiful, brand-driven designs, without the limitations of OEM widget sets
2. What is Flutter?
If you’ve experienced in building Android app UIs in native java or Kotlin, iOS UIs with swift, you know how hard and time consuming it is.
If you tried to build a cross-platform mobile app with some Cordova based SDK such as Iconic, React Native, etc you know how slow those apps and deliver really bad UX to your customers. So if you were waiting for a solution, this is it 😎
Flutter is a new open-source mobile app SDK developed by Google which makes it easy and fast to build beautiful modern iOS and Android apps.
But there’s a little catch, you’ve to know how to code in Dart (another programming language by Google) in order to develop Flutter apps.
Oh wait, I don’t know Dart 😡, Now what?
Let’s start coding and you will learn everything automatically 🤗
Why Flutter Step by Step
Why would you choose Flutter as your app development framework when there are tonnes of other cross-platform frameworks such as Cordova, iconic, react native… that do the same job.
Seems interesting? Ok, let’s start doing some work by Install Flutter Tutorial Step By Step.
Flutter is supported on all the three platforms Mac, Windows, and Linux. You can either follow Flutter Official Installation Guide or follow below links for step by step easy installation guide.